Monday, March 29, 2010

Rome wasn't built in a day.

And either is the contest house. I forgot that I need windows before I can put the siding on...as she slaps her forhead.I did clean up the Bellingham somewhat though. At least it isn't so dusty now. Gertie can actually get into her kitchen. I still haven't done the second floor hallway floor but I want to wait until I go to the show in Chicago to get ideas. I know excuses, excuses. I did glue the doors into the rooms that I have wallpapered and have the floors done. Why does it seem that when you think you are going to have time to really work on something something else comes up? Real Life just gets in the way sometimes. At least I got bits and pieces of time today. Sometimes I just get lazy. I'll have to look through the HBS catalog to see what windows and door will fit in this build.
Well I guess if I want to get alittle reading in before I go to sleep I had better go. I picked up the New paperback book by Maeve Binchy the other day and am enjoying it. Have a great day, Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I like Maeve Binchy. I will have to look for it. "Rome wasn't built in a day but my workroom seems to get destroyed in one..." Carol Morehead

    ReplyDelete