Saturday, March 6, 2010

I am o.k. at sewing


These are the curtains I made for the kitchen. They have a tuscan style print. It is kind of hard to see but their is green piping along the bottom. Jeff has to adjust one end up a tiny bit as I was a tiny bit crooked. I couldn't get a good picture because of the shadow from the decorative cabnet trim. The fringe has all the colors that are in the material. Now I think I will cut out the curtains for the window in the door going out to the garage. My eyes are really tired now (I have very weak eyes). The fringe was surprisingly easy. I though it would be harder to sew because the top of the trim was so thick. The piping was the worst. I never did that before. Not perfect, but I am still proud of them. O.K. enough playing around, ack to work.


1 comment:

  1. Great job! I sew and quilt and am ashamed to say that as we live so far off the road, most of our windows are bare and the ones with curtains are purchased!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete