Monday, February 15, 2010

TA DA.....

I put the new pieces on the hutch and one picture on the wall...still need another one for the other side. (and put the other plaque on the right side).  It is hard to tell in the pictures that the wall is light green. We actually have a sunny day and the light is coming through the patio door. It's not finished yet but getting there. Then I can decide if I want to do anything to the other side of the room. Kitchen part. Canisters, etc. My floor chef is back on the floor by the aquarium. I will have to look around and see if I find anything. The pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea. But with the Chicago International Miniature show coming up I might have to cool it for awhile.  But here is a picture. The dish set inside the hutch is one that came from his grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Now, is this mini or life-sized? It's quite lovely whichever it is but sometimes it's so hard to tell!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is life size. Just painted and re-decorated out kitchen. I know sometimes it is hard to tell isn't it.

    ReplyDelete