Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chicago/ softies

http://softiesforshelby.blogspot.com/

Carey from Softies for Shelby and Chicory Nits is collecting softies for Shelby a little girl on dialysis and has a broken femur. Her mother Lorie has a blog. Little Shelby needs something to smile about and if you are able to participate and make something or buy something to send to her it would be apprietiated. All information is at the above address. I finished mine today. I may make one adjustment to one of the softies yet though. But I am going to get them into the mail this week before I head to Chicago.
Only 5 more days before we leave!! I can't wait!! Staying 2 nights, saturday and sunday. Yes I have mentioned this before. I am just so excited!!! If anyone else is going maybe we can meet. I would love to meet more people interested in miniatures.
It was so nice outside today that I stuffed one of the softies and did some of the hand sewing out there. You wouldn't know that we got 6 inches of snow the other day! Well I need to get a few more things finished, back to work tomorrow. Hugs, Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment