Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Better watch out...!

It is so windy here in Wisconsin that I just might end up in your yard!
 Wind gusts up to 60 miles per hour. I had to walk into the kitchen this morning to see what my husband was laughing at. A squirrel was hanging on for dear life to the side of the tree. Jeff said that he almost got blown off. LOL! Poor little guy! Then I looked out later and he or a family member was in the feeder and he was holding on to side with his tail to the wind. But he wasn't going to stop eating!
There was also rain at times and a rainbow. So pretty. We looked across the street and the leaves would fly one way and then back again. It was like the winds didn't know which way to go.
I guess in Milwaukee, about an hour and a half from here, a roof blew off a tractor plant. The workers said that all of a sudden they could see the roof lifting so they all ran for a safer area! I have never seen wind gusts like this and last so long. Suppose to end about 7pm tomorrow. Southern part of the state is getting worse weather then us, so I am not going to complain. Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Cold wind and blowing snow here in Wyoming too. Burrr...

    Stay Warm
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete