Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and pictures

The nativity ornament I had for a few years. The Bunny we bought at the Christmas tree farm

Our tree, It really is straight! I must have been crooked when I took the picture. LOL.
I love my gardning gnome and santa.

The green ball in the net I bought at a greenhouse last year. I really like it. The white ball was a wedding present from a dear friend. The bell is an old ornament that was in the family.
Teddy bear I bought at Hobby Lobby last year. I was hoping to find a couple more this year. I think he is cute.
A Christams ball we bought in Hawaii in 2004 We took our honeymoon 2 years after we married.  I love how the lights light it up!
My husband bought me this snowflake this year. Isn't he just a sweetheart!

I love this snowman also.
I bought this ornament for Jeff this year. It looks just like our Welsh Pembrook Corgi Tanner.
I bought this one for him also. The blue roan (black and silver) looks just like out Murphy. The white and red one (orange roan) looks just like the girl (Jenna) I had when we got married. Both English Cocker Spanials.

I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and A wonderful, and Healthy New Year.
I have loved reading your blogs and hope to see you all in the new year. Hugs, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing for you a wonderful and grand new year!

    Purrs!

    Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ornaments. Happy New Year!!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete