Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things I am grateful for...

No particular order;
My family..I am also grateful that of the 10 of us only my dad has passed away. He was in his 80's.
A wonderful husband...even if I had to wait until I was in my 40's to meet and marry him (first marriage-married for 8 years now)
Being cured of a form of Guillian Barr'e... which could have killed me...with few lasting problems.
Getting through a very bad time with depression. Hearing a voice loud and clear telling me to get help now. Sometimes I think it was my grandpa...some say my gaurdian angle talking to me. Life is so good now.
Friends..I have met and hope to meet some day.
My dollhouses..keeps my hands and mind busy.
Books...always something new to learn.
My boys...Murphy and Tanner..and all the fur babies that came before
Flower gardens...color all year round...even if it is by pictures in the winter
Surprises...to keep me on my toes
Life...see above list...It's all good.
You my followers and fellow bloggers...your friendship and letting me into your lives, (through your blogs) teaching me every day about LOVE and caring.
So with thinking about Thanksgiving I just had to list a few things. I know that I had left many things out. I will probably lay awake tonight with more to add to my mental list.
Taner by some of our plants (landscaping)
My Little boy Tanner
My big boy Murphy
Have a wonderful life my friends. Hugs, Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that! Being grateful is a gift in itself, and helps me stay healthy too! :)

    ReplyDelete