Saturday, November 6, 2010

God's smile!

I don't know who took this picture or I would give them credit! This has to be a one in a million shot! It sure put a smile on my face.
Not a lot going on here. Going to work on my HBS contest build. (Hobby Builder's Supply) I recieved my order and one piece was missing. Luckily it isn't something that I need right this minute. But I do have to say that I really have never had a problem with them and when I called they said that they would send it out right away that day. Now to get the ideas flowing. Structurally it is done. Just to add all the pieces to make it mine on the inside. I like to do contests even though I don't think I will ever win. But it is fun to try!
It is a beautiful day. Cool, but very sunny. Nice fall, November day. We are suppose to get bad storms on Wed. But as that is days in the future I won't hold my breath. A lot can chance in the days ahead. Who can really predict the weather!
Now off I go to hopefully get all my ideas working on the contest. Hugs, Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! I've seen that picture before and it always puts a smile on my face! Yes, one in a million shot. Have a great weekend, Nan

    ReplyDelete