Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fall 7 times

Fall seven times, stand up eight.


- Japanese Proverb

O.K. I am done with the pity party I had yesterday. My contest building didn't even get honorable mention. But I am all ready for the next build. Bring it on. It should be shipped today. So I should get it either theis weekend or early next week. Actually I think this is my fourth contest, but I think the quote says it all. Keep on trying. But at least I am trying new techniques. I can wait to put the kit in dry fit to see what it wants to be. I have one idea so far. But it will have to wait until I get the kit to see if it is what I want to try. The Bellingham is probably screaming....WHAT ABOUT ME??? But I am still jazzed about working on that one also. Now that ideas are flowing again. I think I have decided on the floor pattern in the second floor hallway. Pretty easy but different then i usually do. She is coming along.
Mini hug, Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment